What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nils: The Mad German Scientist Feat. Army Robots

Shepred

Unlinked
So, the UNMC ran into a quiet period today. We therefore decided, that it was time to have some fun. Nils has a thing for his "Gypsy Van", otherwise known as the "Hobo Mobile", or simply the "Truck Boxer".

We wanted to achieve something fun, and made up this idea of all of us being robots, and Nils being the mad german scientist.

We had two attempts at this, where as the first.. well.. see for yourself.

But soldier on we must! (Bad pun, no?)

Anywho, server restart appeared, and we decided it was time to try again. This time we were.. slightly more successful. As in we managed to get to the police and negotiate a price for these very high tech "Army Robots", but the entire batch of robots managed to be stolen, by a single hobo!

And well.. Let's just say the General Unit does not like to.. live.

See for yourself, hope you enjoy :popcorn:  (remember to watch the ending, especially you @NilsTheGrumpyGerman)

Kudos to all of the police involved, we honestly didn't know how you would react to this one  ;)

And who knows, maybe Nils will return one day? ... Once he's scraped up all of the ruined pieces of metal, that is.

I always knew he was crazy but wow nils. You're a man after my own heart I see.

This is the best idea ever! Situations like this is the reason Altis Life is the game I've played by far the longest! Pure awesomness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get caught by Mok.. ehrm.. CI Levi next time  :lol:
I wasn't caught! I went willingly, as always! ~<3

It's not my fault Rebecca has the hots for me.

Last edited:
Back