What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nissan GTR R34

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragstarGames

Not 100% sure if this is bugged or a suggestion so ill post it here. The gear changes of the R34 dont seem right they feel far to quick then the car is sitting on its red line for majority of its time which doesnt sound right. I think maybe the gear changes need adjusting on this car. I have attached a video link below. If this is ment to be like this then fair enough but it just doesnt sound right and gear changes sound so so close together maybe they just slightly need adjusting.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pretty sure the car was brought in to be a drag car, hence was once its third gear, it just keeps going until you crash

GTA has a value within strAdvancedFlags in the vehicle.meta file that causes it to quick shift. It could be intentional as JonJo said. I did drive a friends car (not in a straight line as much) and found it did quick shift but didn't seem too bad.

GTA has a value within strAdvancedFlags in the vehicle.meta file that causes it to quick shift. It could be intentional as JonJo said. I did drive a friends car (not in a straight line as much) and found it did quick shift but didn't seem too bad.

Pretty sure the car was brought in to be a drag car, hence was once its third gear, it just keeps going until you crash
Fair enough i just wasnt sure if it was ment to be this way or not as those shifts are extrememly quick 😂

Since this post was made, Stealthee made a post specifically for things such as this.

I'm going to deny this report, if this is still an issue, please re-submit here.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back