What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NISSAN R34 FEEDBACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

[SIZE=16pt]NISSAN R34 FEEDBACK[/SIZE]

Summary: 

R34 Needs changes in these categories: 

[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

·         Acceleration, Gear Shifting and Ratios

·         Top Speed

·         Handling and Steering Lock

Video showcasing the car:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Detailed Suggestion:

Acceleration, Gear Shifting and Ratios:

The car accelerates at the same rate from 0-200mph and only then it starts dropping off slowly. Gear ratios need to be adjusted so the car accelerates fast and starts dropping off speed more realistically. The timing of gear shifts needs to also be changed. Like seen in the video, the car upshifts every few mph. This needs to be spread out more. The car also has a problem where deacceleration seems bugged. It only decreases a few mph which also needs changing and can be seen towards the end of that short video. The turbo doesn't kick in sometimes too and I'm not sure what the cause is of that, I'm also not sure if that's something that can be fixed (minor issue).  Here is an example that I’ve taken from a graph regarding the speeds and upshifts: 
https://www.gtrusablog.com/2020/05/gear-ratios-speeds-in-gears-when-to.html

Example:

Gear 1: 3.8 | 41mph
Gear 2: 2.3 | 67mph
Gear 3: 1.6 | 93mph

Gear 4: 1.3 | 120mph
Gear 5: 1 | 157mph
Gear 6: 0.8 | 200mph

Top Speed:

These values to adjust are obviously up to you. I feel like capping this car at 200mph is a good middle-ground for everybody. I’ve asked a lot of people and they seem to agree that 200mph would be the perfect speed for the car. As it is now, going 230+ and even faster over bumps is a little bit crazy.

Handling and Steering Lock:

R34 is not affected by rain, it handles the exact same in both conditions. Best way to describe it is she’s drives like a fucking brick either way. I have never spun the car out because the steering lock is so tight. I feel like the steering could be unlocked a bit more since the car itself is a little bit drifty and it would add a more realistic feel to it.  

Overall, the car is a beauty and I hope it will get looked at in the near future to make it more enjoyable to drive.
Thank you

Unless all the other imports get balanced too, 200mph is a bit phat on this car. What speeds would the R35 hit or even the supers?

Unless all the other imports get balanced too, 200mph is a bit phat on this car. What speeds would the R35 hit or even the supers?
Like I said it's up to the staff, top speed is a minor thing at the moment and I'd rather prefer that they fix the other existing issues with the car. I'm not sure if they have a number for the "fastest" car in mind so it's hard to put out numbers and guesstimate what would be fitting. Supra is a car that is tuned up differently all across the world, stock supra is around 155-177mph and tuned up it could go up a few extra mph. It's just my opinion at the end of the day.

@StevieX Yeah laf the issues need to be fixed, especially for such a high tier car. I'm honestly just hoping all the imports receive balancing changes/bug fixes, that way we could set up our own races.

What I heard on the grape vine is it’s setup to be a drag car and will always be just that (could be a load of bs just what I heard) 

What I heard on the grape vine is it’s setup to be a drag car and will always be just that (could be a load of bs just what I heard) 
If that's the case I feel like the gear shifts should at least be addressed and the acceleration of the car then. They'd have to be a little more spread out and acceleration increased but yeah, I'd be happy with that 100%.

The issue with that is i recently did a drag race against a 350z and it beat my R34 three times and they are both maxed out as well so if it is ment to be a drag car i think maybe dropping its overall top speed is a good idea and increasing its acceleration may be better and also the gear changes 100% need sorting as there to quick to even be a drag car imo.

It terms of modifications the R34 is one of the best in the city, it'd be a waste to have it as a drag car. Surely muscle cars would be much more suited to that, or even Supras?

The front lights are always missing now, even if you repair the car and change the setup. The Japanese plates are gone now too, probably was intentional but if you can have hidden plates on that car why not have Japanese plates as well to make it look distinct? 

@StevieX Yeah my lights and grill all look a bit weird too, and the license plates gone. Also noticed when repaired my back lights sometimes break too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back