What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No access to shared house garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two people who have keys to my house, but neither of them can access the garage. It is a 3 car garage with 2 cars in it. I am assuming this is a bug. If you need any further information, I will be happy to provide it.

We will need the house number of and your character ID and your 2 friends character ID

You can store cars in someone else's house garage you have keys for, but when you open the garage you will only see cars you own. Not sure if you are expecting other persons cars or if people with keys can't park at all?

Hello @insanechicken001- can you confirm if you still have this issue?

On the assumption you personally have access to your garage, but your friends doesn't would point to the housing script. However, I have tested the functionality and friend can access my garage for their cars in there only. I do recall there being a small issue that was fixed and keys were reset around the same time.

For now I cannot reproduce and believe fixed. For now I will reject, but appreciate adding the report. If you confirm this is still an issue send me a PM on the forum here, and I'll look into it.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back