What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No AI cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coozer

Not sure if its a bug or not but a lot of the time Ai cars/AI walking on the streets are none existent, It makes the server feel empty .

any chance the numbers on AIs could be increased?

It's really lonely when there's under 30-40 people on since the whole city is dead

Makes it really difficult to get a car if you are no where near a garage

dont quote me on it but im fairly certain its a Fivem thing the AI cars have been fucky with some changes they made to it

To build on what @Dentibus said I believe it's related to OneSync causing ghost vehicles, so NPC vehicles were scaled back by devs as far as I know. 

But I'd love if this could be sorted cause like you say it makes the city feel less alive without them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Been thinking this for ages, sever feels dead when there are actually people on

If you watch vehicles in the distance coming towards you they despawn once they get close to your its strange.

Welcome to OneSync, we use a custom zoning script which stops AI spawning at legion square etc and other "high population areas". Not sure if people remember exactly what it was like having more than 10 people in legion and having AI/Locals on full density, it is fucking manick. Same with areas like the bank, police will put in a road closure and the locals wont stop for it.

I'll queue it for some changes as it has been mentioned now in the internal dev chats, we will look into it. FiveM has always had issues with locals and especially with the OneSync technology (32 Player+) for all servers it isn't perfect.

u6dk5FJ.png

Welcome to OneSync, we use a custom zoning script which stops AI spawning at legion square etc and other "high population areas". Not sure if people remember exactly what it was like having more than 10 people in legion and having AI/Locals on full density, it is fucking manick. Same with areas like the bank, police will put in a road closure and the locals wont stop for it.

I'll queue it for some changes as it has been mentioned now in the internal dev chats, we will look into it. FiveM has always had issues with locals and especially with the OneSync technology (32 Player+) for all servers it isn't perfect.

Is it then possible to add a restriction from cars coming to Sandy Shores bank because every time there is a bank robbery there within 4 minutes the streets are filled with 10+ cars on each side?

The issue I have with being a taxi driver, is it's nearly impossible to find an NPC client. I can drive around for 10 minutes and not find a single AI client.

#125 Closed. Ped density is now altered depending on player count as well as the zoning (high population areas etc).

Continue feedback on next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back