What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No Aux Cord :(

Hobbs

Unlinked
Hello friends! 

So I'm in the week of my GCSE's which is the exact reason I'm not on much :( 

Talking about sad subjects, my father's blessed Saab 95 estate is dying, the dynostics is thet some kind of liquid is getting into the oil.

But.. let's get back on task basically as the sarbs off the road I'm stuck traveling in the old Volvo V40, which doesn't have the ability of having an aux cord :(

but it does have the ability of CD's, im wishing to burn music from my computer onto a blank CD. May someone walk me through the process?

so I can actually listen to something in the car as the radio is utter shite!

Many thanks, I know you guys will sort me out! 

@Zeito

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha It's easy mate, stick a blank cd-r into your pc, drag your music to the CD drive and click burn.

Remember you're limited to 80mins of music per CD unless the Volvo has a stereo that supports mp3 cds.

Make sure your tracks have correct ID3 info so the track and artist displays correctly. You can do this by right clicking and going to properties.

@Hobbs

Ps the Saab has probably blown it's head gasket if the oil looks milky or like shit mayo/dirty honey. 

Did I tell you the scoob did indeed blow a piston? I have to get public transport and walk places for the next 4 weeks 😭

@Zeito ah thanks buddy, so if I use a YouTube to MP3 converter then whack it on the CD it'll be alright? 

Ah yeah I'll have a see, yeah like it has barely any power till 3rd then it's got the beans it normally has, so pulling out is v risky aha.

ah damnnn no you didn't :( too much boost? Aha, ah that's gonna be me for the first 2 months of college :(

@Zeito ah thanks buddy, so if I use a YouTube to MP3 converter then whack it on the CD it'll be alright? 

Ah yeah I'll have a see, yeah like it has barely any power till 3rd then it's got the beans it normally has, so pulling out is v risky aha.

ah damnnn no you didn't :( too much boost? Aha, ah that's gonna be me for the first 2 months of college :(
If the head gasket is gone the engine temp will climb as there's no coolant in the engine.

Not too much boost, just weak piston rings. They crack under knock/det. It was running fine, but had it compression tested and leak tested. 155psi on all 4 cyl, but only holding as little as 30% in 1 cylinder and as high as 55% in another. So needs stripped, forged, and rebuilt.

If the head gasket is gone the engine temp will climb as there's no coolant in the engine.

Not too much boost, just weak piston rings. They crack under knock/det. It was running fine, but had it compression tested and leak tested. 155psi on all 4 cyl, but only holding as little as 30% in 1 cylinder and as high as 55% in another. So needs stripped, forged, and rebuilt.
Ah fuckkkk mate, how much that gonna cost? Enough to buy a new scooby?

Ah fuckkkk mate, how much that gonna cost? Enough to buy a new scooby?
yes and no. Probably in the region of £1500-3000 in parts and labour. Would buy you a raggy 2002-2004 newage, or a not-bad-condition classic. But it's less than the value of my car, so I'm opting to have mine repaired as it'll be a stronger engine than before :)

yes and no. Probably in the region of £1500-3000 in parts and labour. Would buy you a raggy 2002-2004 newage, or a not-bad-condition classic. But it's less than the value of my car, so I'm opting to have mine repaired as it'll be a stronger engine than before :)
Ah yeah, yeah I see, yeah I like classics and the blob eyes the most tbh

Ah yeah, yeah I see, yeah I like classics and the blob eyes the most tbh
buuuyyyy oneeeeee! You cna get a classic for like £1500. Insurance might be a biiiit tricky at your age, but you dont ask you dont get ;)

Did you get your CD burned?

buuuyyyy oneeeeee! You cna get a classic for like £1500. Insurance might be a biiiit tricky at your age, but you dont ask you dont get ;)

Did you get your CD burned?
Ah hoping on it! Yeah I can see myself owning a scooby before my evo, yeahh well at the moment I'm going for a 1.6 2013 Volvo C30 R-Design so it's expensive enough haha! Ah I'm at school rn but I'll have a see if I can once I get home!

@Zeitojust  had a look at the insurance prices for the Subaru versus the Volvo and they want 12 grand for the Subaru and only 1500 for the Volvo so sad to say I think I'll have to wait on the Subaru  :( 

@Zeitojust  had a look at the insurance prices for the Subaru versus the Volvo and they want 12 grand for the Subaru and only 1500 for the Volvo so sad to say I think I'll have to wait on the Subaru  :( 
One day my friend. When i was 18 i looked up insurance on an evo and it was 23 grand haha.

One day my friend. When i was 18 i looked up insurance on an evo and it was 23 grand haha.
Ah yeahhh, I think just the fact it's a 2l and just the word 'turbo' puts them off 😅😂

@Zeito Having a little problem bud, so i copy the MP3 files onto the disk and then eject and when I put it in the volvo it just says 'ERROR' :( and i don't understand what i need to change under properties?

@Zeito Ah thank you, I sorted it out, the problem was I was just being an idiot and just dragging it straight onto the disk without actually physically burning it on, all solved and got some cheeky J.Cole to listen to for on the way to school tomorrow, thank you for all the help! 

Back