What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No phone number, white screen after messaging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonnn

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ɴᴄᴀ
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Hey! Logged onto FiveM after a long time away to check the server out, and I bought a phone! Spoke to Jolly on how to find my phone number and went through the settings etc. It wasn't there, so I tried relogging which came up ineffective and was still gone. Jolly suggested that I call him, which came up with "Unknown." and then we decided to try the messaging system. I sent "Hi." "Hello." etc, and both of our phones proceeded to white screen making us relog the game. Could be a client side issue, however I've been told someone else have been having the same issues as they've also returned to the server like I have.

Bug Report.png

I can take pictures of what happens when I send messages, but it would be ideal to send it to a dev so they can see it for themselves etc. It could just be a case of buying a different phone or something, however I would appreciate help on this.

Edit[17/11/2020] - Spoke to a few other individuals, and it appears to be ex banned members experiencing the same issue. Long term ban, could possibly relate to the wipe of houses etc after a certain amount of time. 

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please provide a rpuk char id(found on character selection screen) or a characters name 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back