What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

No RP & Attempted RDM by Kullman, Marek and Stahpi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreatorChris

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Kullman, Marek and Stahpi

Time & Date this happened: 17:00 

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: I was driving down the road towards athira I then see a ifrit roll by me so as im on my own i let them get ahead then i do a U-Turn and start to follow at this point i was calling in backup i didn't have my sirens on because i didn't want to initiate RP i just wanted to see where they was going at this point they then stop at the fuel station outside of the airport at which point the then start opening fire upon my SUV there was NO RP! from any of them they then after taking out my left front wheel approach the car and then decide to start RP. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 5: Rest of Altis - RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no as at this point they had guns to my head and they wasn't in TeamSpeak.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading up to the RDM and after)

http://imgur.com/sfWWIfq,JcqleZt,Jkx1qoz,MrU0op2,fQcYdN7,Lx33Bfm#0

I Don't have evidence leading up to it as I don't record I hope these screenshots give you enough evidence.

There are 6 Pictures within the link in the pictures it shows my left wheel being taken out and the armed men who were aiming and shooting at my vehicle, also the Poor RP they decided to give after they already Disabled my vehicle for no reason with no RP.

Thanks PC CreatorChris

Let me mention that before we took off your left wheel we did indeed yell very loudly "stop and get out" as you were driving by us near the gas station, however it is possible that at your current speed in your SUV (which I think might have been like 80-100 km/h, maybe less, I don't know) without earplugs you might not have heard us... And after that we opened fire on your wheel... Then we told you to get out and since I must admit that our RP before wasn't just perfect I ordered someone to fix your wheel... Then we let you go. My apologies for the weak RP before your wheel was shot though... I admit our mistake there... But there indeed was RP...

Last edited by a moderator:
compensation is not necessary you only fixed my vehicle because you did wrong and broke rules you did it so i wouldn't report you not because you genuinely didn't mean you. You guys have read the forum so you know the rules and you broke them so im sorry im going to leave this for an admin. 

First of all you've been following us for a good minute even when we tried to go offroad... Then when gained speed advantage over you, we stopped at the gas station at which point Stahpi went slightly ahead to give you a warining... I recall he yelled at you loudly:"Stop and get the fuck out !". It was clear as day and you didn't comply... Thats when the rest of us decided to open fire on your wheels... After your wheel was disabled we qucikly ran to you along with Stahpi... Stahpi then ordered for your vehicle to be repaired and we had to release you as well, since there was nothing else to do with you and you talked about us not RPing in direct voice chat which is braking RP as well... We realesed you and you didnt come back neither did your backup. That's exactly what we needed...

I know I'm not involved but I got to Say, chris, especially being police you need to find a way of recording, as even in the list you have filled out, it states that if its RDM it has to have video showing the lead up and after as well. Be surprised if rdm cases you report get approved without it mate,

I'm sorry, but there's no useable evidence.

Try streaming to twitch.tv, and make highlights which can be exported to youtube for reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back