What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Noah- Troll Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingThunder235

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):Noah

Time & Date this happened:15:09 17/04/2015

Which Server did this happen on:

Description of what happened:Got a stupid message over an issue admins deemed sorted days ago.

What Rule Was Broken ?:[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
rule1image.png

[SIZE=medium]We are very proud to be an Adult community. It certainly doesn't mean you have to be over 18 to play here however you will find a lot of our members are. We respect the younger people and elders in our community and no discrimination will be tolerated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We expect people to show respect, act like an adult, and if there is a disagreement then disagree in a noble and adult manner.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]At the end of the day we are here to have fun and enjoy one of the best role play experiences you will find on the internet. If you are here for drama or arguments then it won't be long until you will be shown the door.[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
14b7p0w.png

Since this is the forum I will issue a warning point on the reason of abusive behaviour towards @Noah. This is a adult community, please behave like one. Even if you feel the other side hasn't done so, that does not give you the right to send abusive messages towards other players.

Kind regards,

Khandamir, ALUK Forum moderator

(Ps. please note this is not a admin decision on the report, I just felt that since this is taking place on the forums that besides what a admin decides on his status, following the rules I feel a warning point is in place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back