What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Non Urgent - Pocket Note Book (PNB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

Brief Summary: It would be great if we have somewhere to virtually store information that we notice out on patrol as police on the server. I am suggesting adding a Pocket Notebook to our phones with a template. 

Detailed Suggestion: This would enable us to accuratly add the time we start and end our patrols and note down and information that we notice on patrols that could be of use as evidence.

The Pros:   

More accurate information recording 

More roleplay in the sense of police work... 

Ability to provide accurate accounts of situations.

The Cons: 

Training would be needed however very little 

Could be abused, I.E recording information then dying and using it again.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very much more than a notebook. It used in real life as a means of recording information that can be used in court. As an example under section 170 of the road traffic accident does happen It is REQUIRMENT for it to recorded in officers PNB's, I am only wanting this to be added as it would increase the quality of roleplay imensly... Allowing officers to record things like stolen or lost property, observations they make on patrol, if the server does intend to be "Serious" then this would allow for evidence to be used word of mouth is not enough in a real life situation. 

An example of the template for a PNB looks like this: 

1c1e2fe108f0f917ba626c68bd805172.png

Police should not going around from situation to situation and not recoding things like this, giving us the tool to acsess this on the phone would be amazing as they can be both digital and handwriten. I understand a lot of people may see this as being "Too Serious" but it says in the title of the server serious lets do it real then yeah? 

Okay so I'm going to reject it here, so it can be suggested via the proper police method. If this is something police command want introduced they can recommend it and discuss it via normal police suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back