What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Noob error no money

SuperHansJV

Hi i started playing last night with my friend 1st time playing rp and realy enjoyed it but like an idiot i respawned unknowing i lose my stuff so in under an hour i lost all my starting money and purchased items can i get my character reset please i only played about an hour after making this error.

Not sure if they will do that due to it being a user error.
if you have any sort of vehicle such as a SUV i'd recommend doing apples, it may not be much money but eventually you will be able to get a truck boxer then start doing aluminium

Or perhaps if you meet someone nice in let's say Kavala and explain your situation then maybe someone might help you out and give you a little bit of cash. 

hello, 

@SuperHansJV first of all i want to welcome you. 
We as staff cant do account resets. But staffleads and management can. 
its up to their decision if they want to. 

@Aiden @Drew @Stavik @Matt MSc @Wilco 

These people above will decide if they reset your account. But please be patient. 
Do not message them in any circumstances. 

Man i only got the clothes on my back and 0 in the bank all i retained was the  driving licence i paid for lost everything else its my 1st time on this realy didnt know the penalty completely my fault i know but as i only started yesterday i thought they may help me out seems like a long grind then starting with the 100000 to get you going

@INS Jefke V thanks for the info dude i hope they can looks like fun but dont think gona be as fun starting homeless with no money or buddies hopefully the guys in charge can help me out

Thanks to the community i've had help so all good now thanks guys brilliant people on here.

@SuperHansJV If you do manage to get some money together I would recommend you take a look at this video to help you make some more money. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know you said you got sorted but if it happens again I recommend trying apples in Kavala to get on your feet.

The apple trees are in Kavala and you sell the apples to the market. They sell for $50 each. Without a vehicle it'd probably be better to beg for a bit of cash lol but it was decent starting cash back when I tried it with my starting truck.

Back