What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NoPls - Attempted RDM + Shooting In Blue Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Washington

Professional Stalker
Unlinked
Report dropped, I've gone over the rules with the player and he seems to understand. If I see anymore rule breaking from the same group I won't hesitate to report, bare that in mind. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr Washington. I am deeply sorry that I didn't stop to talk to you while you and 3 officers flanked me. I was already being shot at by someone from the other side of the house and felt a bit like a cornered badger.

The reason I shot at the other officer was because my friend was being detained and dragged into the 'blue zone'.

Hello Mr Washington. I am deeply sorry that I didn't stop to talk to you while you and 3 officers flanked me. I was already being shot at by someone from the other side of the house and felt a bit like a cornered badger.

The reason I shot at the other officer was because my friend was being detained and dragged into the 'blue zone'.
Thank you for replying, I did try to find you on the teamspeak but I was unable to. I don't know the situation with your friend, but regardless you are not allowed to shoot into the blue zone and I would assume from the distance you were you did not initiate roleplay with the officer in question, on top of this, this does not mean you can shoot anyone in the area willy nilly. If you would like to explain your side of the story then please do come find me on teamspeak and I would be more than happy to speak with you, clear it up and help you understand the rules more clearly. 

Thanks, INS Washington

He is part of Purple Llamas, I have told him to get onto TS later tonight to talk with you. Thank you for being so good about it and trying to explain the rules better to him, we are all new and learning fast, just not fast enough. We have not been part of a community like this before where rules have been so strict, we understand why and are making sure we go over them again and again. He will be on TS when he is back.

He is part of Purple Llamas, I have told him to get onto TS later tonight to talk with you. Thank you for being so good about it and trying to explain the rules better to him, we are all new and learning fast, just not fast enough. We have not been part of a community like this before where rules have been so strict, we understand why and are making sure we go over them again and again. He will be on TS when he is back.
Cheers!

Requesting Admins hold off on this report until I can have a word with the gentleman and go over the rules with him, I'm confident he will understand better when someone has sat down and had a chat with him. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back