What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Not everybody loves apple

Well i love the Ipad and about pc i see myself buy  one some day only for programming because its have very good program's 

For gamings? not even think about apple

Most of the developers that i heard using mac

Sublinetext ?? Its good one

And i will mwntion video editing 

but for normal use i not see myself getting one

why not for dev?

Most of the developers that i heard using mac

Sublinetext ?? Its good one

And i will mwntion video editing 

but for normal use i not see myself getting one

why not for dev?
Used to work in the film industry back in 1999 - 2006 (Unix and Win had some pretty decent apps easily challenging mac offerings) starting at a animation studio, they had a single mac in the entire building for video editing. The editor had no idea why they even bothered as it had horrific compatibility and network issues :/  rest of the IT was unix / NT and 2000, luckily I was running the mocap studio so had very little interaction with that shite.

Used to work in the film industry back in 1999 - 2006 (Unix and Win had some pretty decent apps easily challenging mac offerings) starting at a animation studio, they had a single mac in the entire building for video editing. The editor had no idea why they even bothered as it had horrific compatibility and network issues :/  rest of the IT was unix / NT and 2000, luckily I was running the mocap studio so had very little interaction with that shite.

To be fair, Macs are decent for on the fly editing just to get something made quickly that isn't terrible... but for studio video work or anything professional most seem to go with other programs on windows which are designed for large production with more features etc...

To be fair, Macs are decent for on the fly editing just to get something made quickly that isn't terrible... but for studio video work or anything professional most seem to go with other programs on windows which are designed for large production with more features etc...
SCRUB DISC WOOO, you got that sorted you don't care about anything else :D

Back