What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NOTAM

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: The ability for police and NHS to issue NOTAM's to pilots

Detailed Suggestion: Imagine a massive gunfight happening at legion, police vs a gang. Now that gang is using a helicopter to spot and also as a transportation vehicle. The police however have no ability to warn that helicopter to leave otherwise they would get shot.

In the old days of Arma 3, NOTAMS were added and were extremely useful, letting pilots know, dont approach this location otherwise you will risk getting shot at. 

I believe this should be reintroduced so that NHS/Police can issue a NOTAM to anyone flying.

The way it would work is, as soon as you step into a air vehicle, you will get the same type of notification as flying over prison, where it warns you not to come close to "location" with the consequences as a example. 

The Pros: More RP, and pilots will be aware not to approach the specific location

The Cons: A little devwork, and it might cause people to actually go there to see whats going on

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Not as far as I can see

Would it also blow everyone up in the zone like the one at prison and the military base? This only happens if you don't leave in x amount of seconds?

Yeah I agree this would be very useful but as Alesia said would it give a warning to the pilot and then they could be shot down by police, which I feel wouldn't make sense as risk of collateral damage or would it be that they just explode?

They were a terrible thing in Altis,  just made everyone come over to one spot and then try and bait to get shot while flying over or an excuse to just shoot anything that moved in the air.

(My opinion and not of the staff team)

Back