What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nothing working after the big update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

So i logged in today to check all the amazing efforts u did and were also a bit fun to check the new stuff implemented in the city, but as i went on my job to fill up trucks and sell stuff..... We cant access our vehicles. I thought if we cant access the vehicles ill try doing mechanic job to earn some money..... Mechanic job also not working. Thought of modifying my car as i lost my hop to earn money..... So LS CUSTOMS also not working. Please take an action on this, peace

Hi. "Nothing working" is a bit of a exaggeration, no? So

• Trunks are broken
  • Mechanic job not working
  • LS customs broken
We'll work on ironing out the bugs, thanks for reporting!

@Hawaii i do apologise for that 😓, but yh the delivery hub job is also broken if u can also fix that plz

plus i was wondering the stuff that was stored in my truck, will that vanish after u guys fix it or will it stay there ? cos iti was alot storing in my truck tho

@Hola Beep When you say LS customs broken, what do you mean by that? Could you explain what you did and was you in your own car? 

@Archie brother i tried going in the LS customs, so for the first and second try it didnt work for me. then i relogged 3-4 times and it started working then, but as i went inside and applied some changes.... the changes werent applied on the car as i got it back from impound and the money was gone

Okay this is a weird issue, I have attempted to replicate the issue on my dev server and I cant see it happening. Which could mean two things, it could mean that its been fixed already pending applying hotfix on live server or it could mean its a isolated issue. I will suggest that if you can wait until the hotfix and see if it happens again. Please do record and check f8 console for any errors 🙂 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back