What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NPAS - How not to land, but how to save it.

This is what happens.. Serms like we're part of a third namechange. And the board doesn't even realize it

AltisLife.co.uk > Roleplay.co.uk > Ruleplay.co.uk

its nothing to do with ruleplay at all even in the video his teammate said he can be banned for that so dont even play the ruleplay card

@ReissSS

He basically told him to spawn somewhere. Don't tell me that's against the rules? As far as he knew he was on the server already.

He used teamspeak to tell him to specifically log onto server 2 to help in a gunfight
The server 2 whispers only obviously work for people already connected to the teamspeak and in a server 2 patrol room of which there was one other officer, he was already connecting quite obviously as I doubt he was just sitting in a patrol channel for no other reason than to log-on to server. I, at no point told him to log on as I had no clue he wasn't in-game already. I just told him there was a gunfight at Telos fuel and he was to respond. 
No, he did not?

YO LOG ONTO SERVER 2 theres a gunfight at telos 

OK hop on squad activated 
  • He joined the patrol channel (for server 2)
  • Presumably in the process of getting ingame
  • He is asked to attend to something as it is assumed he's ingame
At no point did anyone specifically ask for him to log onto server 2. Read the quote in my previous post

sucks when you get caught out and thats all am saying
Well as far as I can see from the video he didn't actually break the rules...

Whoever it was did mention they were already in the process of logging in when somebody come to them to assist. It would only be against the rules if the log on was solely for the purpose of attending this, and the response appears to have been in humour. Not that it is a good idea to say it still, but nothing strictly against the rules.

How about you guys take a shower before you tell other people they smell.

We all know that close to nobody follows the rules to the dot. however a ton of people are ready to call people out for not doing so. resulting in petty things like this.

And just because I can, let me write out exactly what was said:

"I literally just joined the patrol channel earlier, and I wasn't even ingame yet. And Dean Cain was like, as soon as the second I joined, he was like 'Can you come on Telos Fuel, there's a gunfight' and I went 'Yep, hop on squad activated, over'"

Read the first 8 words. If doing that is a breach of server rules now. God have mercy on our souls.

Last edited by a moderator:
If any admin can possibly either just remove this thread or lock it to stop all of this as it is already sorted out and no need for all this to carry on. 

YO LOG ONTO SERVER 2 theres a gunfight at telos 

OK hop on squad activated 
And rebels don't do this at all? What-so-ever?

giphy.gif

Ok guys I spoke to Dean about this. It was just a whisper to the rest of the server channels that some silly person made a joke about. There was some spurious log in history that I checked out and wont post here because of *reasons*. Im sure Dean can tell you why I was curious about it if he really wants to. Do I really need to lock this now?

@Vladic Ka I think as lock is indeed needed, the thread has completely derailed from its original intent anyhow.

On a side note; joke all you want about "hop on" and other rules/ rulebreaks. But don't get arsey when we investigate it to determine if it was more than a joke. I am sure there wouldn't be as much 'support' for the defendants of this was any particular gang. 

Ok guys I spoke to Dean about this. It was just a whisper to the rest of the server channels that some silly person made a joke about. There was some spurious log in history that I checked out and wont post here because of *reasons*. Im sure Dean can tell you why I was curious about it if he really wants to. Do I really need to lock this now?
You don't need to as long as people need to stop commenting about Dean etc and only comment on the video I intended it to be.

Came in here to get some entertainment - ended up with more than my money's worth 😊 #TheJuiceIsInTheComments

Awesome save of that landing dude 🤘

I find this video funny. But my god this went from 0 to 100 real fast. Like where has taking a lil chuckle or banter?

Here's a lil meme to hopefully lighten the mood.

joker_mind_loss_meme_1_by_pawassassin-d6p3yc3.jpg

Came here to comment but had to go through 3 pages of player report 

Original  comment was 

CFI material right there get this man promoted right now 

Back