What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NPAS! How to stop drug runs

Eclipse

Proud NHS Member
Lifetime Donator
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why but god damn i love your voice.

Yes, full gay mode on, come at me. 

The clip was ok i guess! 

Really don't agree with helis blocking helis like this, i don't care if its rebels or police......Incoming it's the same as blocking a vehicle with a car comments......

How often in real life do you see this happening.......Answer you don't its dangerous and people would die this is why i believe we shouldn't do it in game

Last edited by a moderator:
Really don't agree with helis blocking helis like this, i don't care if its rebels or police......Incoming it's the same as blocking a vehicle with a car comments......

How often in real life do you see this happening.......Answer you don't its dangerous and people would die this is why i believe we shouldn't do it in game
How often do you see helicopters take off when 4-5-6 guys are aiming a assault rifle at it?

How often do you see pilots in real life transporting drugs in helis? How often do pilots fly about like they do on altis, literally risking their license in one flight.

It's not real life, not everything is realistic.

I don't want this kinda stuff on here please i uploaded this to show off some of my flying skills not for a little bitch fest of people crying. Thank you. Any problems with it? how about you do it your self. Thank you very much have a good day

I don't want this kinda stuff on here please i uploaded this to show off some of my flying skills not for a little bitch fest of people crying. Thank you. Any problems with it? how about you do it your self. Thank you very much have a good day
I certainly didn't come here to " bitch " as you put it but more to express my  opinion on a video that has been posted in a community that i am apart of, it was in no way my intention to start a bitch fest.

I'm out anyways have a good one :)

If this was me flying I would have already been paying out some comp requests lmao

Back