What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

NPC Spawns

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

I feel like more NPCs should spawn in gang areas. Maybe to balance it out a bit get rid of some of the cars that spawn on the motorway as there is so many cars that spawn there with NPCs inside.  Our Azteca gang area literally has no more than 5 NPCs spawn at a time

I feel like more NPCs should spawn in gang areas. Maybe to balance it out a bit get rid of some of the cars that spawn on the motorway as there is so many cars that spawn there with NPCs inside.  Our Azteca gang area literally has no more than 5 NPCs spawn at a time
From what ive seen, NPC's spawn depending on the amount of players on the server. More Players = Less NPC
There would also be another aspect considering that your gang base is in sandy shores, Sandy is sort of a "remote" location so default NPC spawn isnt great

From what ive seen, NPC's spawn depending on the amount of players on the server. More Players = Less NPC
There would also be another aspect considering that your gang base is in sandy shores, Sandy is sort of a "remote" location so default NPC spawn isnt great
There can be 100 people on the server and the motorway is still full of cars? I feel like gang areas dont get that many NPC spawns apart from Triads hence why everyone hangs around there

There can be 100 people on the server and the motorway is still full of cars? I feel like gang areas dont get that many NPC spawns apart from Triads hence why everyone hangs around there
Actually, at triads area its filled with NPC's usually in the early morning, or when there are little amount of players, only traffic thats high there during peek hours are vehicles.

There does seem to be a crazy amount of NPCS on the motorways even at 100/100 players. I not a expert on how it works with server but it seem that some of the NPCs on the highways can possible be distributed to the areas that should seem more populated like town centres and non non highway areas. 

Depends on the area, i.e our Marabunta Grande area currently has plenty of NPCs, and at times places like forum drive have quite possibly too many, but certain areas definitely need an increased population.

Added to backlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back