What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[OD] JustFatMom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert H

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [OD] JustFatMom

Time & Date this happened: 25/2 - 2015 around 18:20 UK Time

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Him and his friends tried to rob me, Makoto Chiba and Crumble right outside the police HQ in Kavala, so Makoto jumped out of the car with a vermin and killed [OD] JustFatMom, he combatlogged straight away.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, can't see any reason as to why I should speak to him. He combatlogged, I don't think theres any valid reason for that.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/37490515290621547/155396A47975945DA1A93D3F08F079BEEE49B288/

Last edited by a moderator:
how is it it combat logging when i died and i logged out when i could respawn ? i rage quitted and i played cs go and im sorry for that

Last edited by a moderator:
how is it it combat logging when i died and i logged out when i could respawn ?
1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

"Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back