What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Off for two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am here to inform you that I will not be able to log on both TS3 and the Servers themselves for two weeks as I'm going to England tomorrow (18/03/17) for my work experience. I should still be active on the Forums though so if you have any questions just send me a Message! My approximate date of return is the 1st April 2017.

Now for a few mentions:

@Zynn Please set me to the appropriate status on the Air Rescue Database

@Esteban Top banter will continue...

@Stormmy Keep hawk open for me <3

Otherwise, have fun!

I'll see you on the other side!

Regards,

Ya boi Ray

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am here to inform you that I will not be able to log on both TS3 and the Servers themselves for two weeks as I'm going to England tomorrow (18/03/17) for my work experience. I should still be active on the Forums though so if you have any questions just send me a Message! My approximate date of return is the 1st April 2017.

Now for a few mentions:

@Zynn Please set me to the appropriate status on the Air Rescue Database

@Esteban Top banter will continue...

@Stormmy Keep hawk open for me <3

Otherwise, have fun!

I'll see you on the other side!

Regards,

Ya boi Ray

have fun!

cu in two weeks mate!

have a good "work expiriance" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For the NHS we will put you on holiday aswell, when you are back just pop a CST a Message and they happily welcome you back ! @Ray Kamino

Im sure you will have fun over here as long as you love shit weather and our chavy accents. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
cu in two weeks mate!

have a good "work expiriance" :D
Thanks!

For the NHS we will put you on holiday aswell, when you are back just pop a CST a Message and they happily welcome you back ! @Ray Kamino
Appreciate it mate! Thanks!

Im sure you will have fun over here as long as you love shit weather and our chavy accents. XD
I love the accents mate! Especially because I can understand them and my classmates in Germany can't ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back