What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Offering a service against DDos - hitman

Cryant

Banned
I am a hitman, so I don't mind doing these DDoSers for a small price.

I've done a few jobs over my career so it will be clean.

Here are a few frequently asked questions and there answers.

Isn't killing people against the law?
It depends. Yes, there are laws that make it illegal to kill other people, but there are always exceptions. Under certain conditions, for instance in times of war or during self-defense, it is okay to kill. 

Laws aren't permanent, and they change. At one point, it was illegal to drink alcohol and illegal for women to vote. Some countries don't even have clear rules on legality of killing. Your government pays people to kill all the time. Why can't you do the same?

Isn't killing people immoral?
Hire-a-Badass does not condone violence or murder. We will not accept any requests for cruel or unusual treatment of targets. The truth is, in any relatively free society, if there's a demand for a service, a business is going to emerge to meet that demand. In America and other industrialized nations, there is a demand for contract killing and Hire-a-Killer is trying to meet that demand in a friendly and professional manner. We do not presume to dictate an inhumane set of morals, we are first and foremost a business organization that seeks to make its customers happy.

How will I know if you've done your end of the deal?
At the end of the job, you will receive a friendly completion e-mail that will alert you that the services you requested have been completed successfully.

Contact me via 07833412316

(I hope that isnt a real number)

@

Well i am pretty sure if we ordered your services there will be the biggest increase ever seen in missing people in the UK and Europe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
""Missing....""

I don't know anything about DDoS but I'm pretty sure I'd rather spend a couple of hours having a good time with my homies than ruining it for others, rofl. But you can do me anytime, Cryant ;*

Much Love!

- Mike

@ Because that made a lot of sense, oh wait it kinda did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you're not looking for any Chinese DDoSers  :ph34r:

Our plan to bring down the best RP server the world has ever seen is our first step in world dominance! 

Come at us Cryant <3

Back