What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Officers cowards

Jimbo Jones

We try to arrange an attack on Athira, we communicate with Wilco and we are told to wait ten minutes.  Whilst waiting we get sniped at range, either sort your comms out or sort out you cowardly trigger fingers!!!

Lost full Rebel clothing and weopon GG :(

at least they came to you when I attacked kavala they didn't even bloody come...

You need to get confirmation from admin dude, we did but we had to wait ten mins, I was low on food and water and I'm not sure what the fuel consumption is like in a hummingbird but there was no way we could just hover ten mins after donator, rebel base, then athira trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
FML. Virgin Media network goin intermittent good luck all, rebel and police, let me know how it all works out :)

Hurrah for Game of Thrones recorded :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome show but its left me slightly bloodthirsty and tipsy as me and the mrs, might have had a bit of wine and munch whilst we watched.  Watch out atlis here I come!

Hehehe how cool are Spike traps, well done Carl for getting your hands on that.  "The shadow" I was on TS talking to one of your officers  about a ceasefire, was the killshot and loss of gear necessary? Tazer out of charge?

Back