What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Official Park Rangers proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astrid has put a tremendous amount of effort into this and into establishing what the National Park Rangers Currently is! From what I have seen and heard personally myself there has been a lot of positive feedback already. The proposal is a great way of moving forward what has already been created in a way which would open a lot of RP situations and scenarios across the city and countryside. 

I know how much this project means to Astrid, she is fully deserving of the title Head of the Los Santos National Park Rangers. The amount of time and effort that has been put into making the rangers what they are today is incredible, and we are meeting new people pretty much every day, continuing to build a strong presence in the city, and helping all that are in need due to Astrid's organisation and leadership skills.  Good luck with this proposal my dear.  You deserve this.

Your favourite deputy, Vinnie J

I think this is a great proposal!
With the effort you have put in like:

• The Park Ranger privet discord
  • Dedicated radio frequencies
  • Newsletters
  • Communicating with the NHS and getting them to call the Rangers for help
  • Communication and working with the Police
  • Handing out free medkits and repair kits to those in need
  • Protecting fishermans rights
  • Rescuing civs or stranded civs
  • Attending events to help to keep everyone safe
  • Appearing in Weazel News being seen helping in those events

You should definitely be Head Ranger Astrid. This proposal is definitely something I feel that the dedicated Park Rangers that has helped and been apart of your efforts deserve and will help prevent people taking advantage of the armour and muskets access. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I only purchased my licence yesterday and played for a bit during the day so it was quiet and thought maybe this isn’t the job for me but when I logged in at night I stopped and listened to a bunch of the rangers and I 100% agree with suggestions made. It could be such a great role, officially it’s just a ‘job’ at the minute but after listening to the rangers yesterday it’s clear they have a passion for the role and go above and beyond doing voluntary jobs that are actually enjoyable and realistically should be a mandated part of the role, it genuinely could be great.

While i agree you guys have been doing amazing, i hate the idea of taking away another job to whitelisting... If your trying to stay down the legal route the amount of jobs you have access to is already limited never mind taking away another one (and probably the most fun one when it's working) 

Yes i agree people did abuse the muskets but now that they do very little damage (that it didn't even kill wildlife) I think thats more down to the job needs to be tweeked more than blocking it off to more people.

(Not the voice of the staff team just my own opinion) 

I really like the proposal, possibly to deal with the issue of whitelisting a legal job there could be a whitelisted section of the rangers covered by the proposal and then a publicly available section that is perhaps only photography so there is no option for this to be abused to access muskets and body armour.

I really like the proposal, possibly to deal with the issue of whitelisting a legal job there could be a whitelisted section of the rangers covered by the proposal and then a publicly available section that is perhaps only photography so there is no option for this to be abused to access muskets and body armour.
I actually really love this idea 

This suggestion is brilliant, people trying to build something which hasnt been a thing before and bringing it to the server which will bring people together and a new faction, new jobs, new experiences! I really like this idea and your proposal is great, keep up the good work! Hope everything works out

While i agree you guys have been doing amazing, i hate the idea of taking away another job to whitelisting... If your trying to stay down the legal route the amount of jobs you have access to is already limited never mind taking away another one (and probably the most fun one when it's working) 

Yes i agree people did abuse the muskets but now that they do very little damage (that it didn't even kill wildlife) I think thats more down to the job needs to be tweeked more than blocking it off to more people.

(Not the voice of the staff team just my own opinion) 
If the Park Ranger job gets whitelisted the existing ranger job/license could be turned into a civilian hunting permit with the same rewards as before. Then for example, Park Rangers could give safety briefings to hunters letting them know that there are 2 other people hunting in a certain area, advising on dangerous parts of the park to be aware of and they are there to help in case they get into any kind of difficulty. 

This is an amazing proposal astrid and I’m glad I’m part of the team seeing the rangers grow into something so much more, I wish you all the best astrid and hope we get what we want, I love how we support the community and succeed in everything we do and hope the work we all put in finally pays off ❤️

Ranger Jamie (doogle)

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back