What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

OFFLINE PAYMENT/ REQUEST PAYMENT SYSTEM.

VeganVlad

Unlinked
Think a separate way besides banking to pay friends and others while they are either offline via phone numbers or citizen ID would be great! the way we pay now would 100% still be the main way people pay but for example if you owe your friend money and you wont be around when he wakes up you can send him it via the app and he can get it when he hops back in.

other ways this app could work is people for business or just needing amounts from people could request it via the app allowing people to see what others want and either decline it or send the money this way. 

companies that have ongoing arrangements (using facility's or machines ect ) could easily request the pay without the hassle of hunting someone down and causing agg for all or in my case with my debt business I could send invoices for the payments due. 

here is a crappy render to help explain because I suck at conveying things 

image.png

Great idea but how would they stop people sending money from one character to another and abusing it? 

Going to agree with Jack here. This would only increase the number of rulebreaks from people transferring money between chaeacters. -1 unfortunately.

I would like to see permanent bank account like phone numbers, so then you can send money offline like you can send text messages.

As for the rules breaks they will get banned. It will be even easier to track, now the way is to use a 3rd party or drop a box of money, which can't be as easy as a direct bank account transfer to track. It can even pop up a warning, letting the person know they are about to break a rule.

As a member of a group that dose a lot of bank transfers between members it would be really helpful to have like bank details saved to a contact, that way don't need to keep ask for PayPal number or worry that you wrote it wrong and send money to wrong person.

I think it's a good idea.

Great idea but how would they stop people sending money from one character to another and abusing it? 
Maybe it could be possible to add a check to ensure people are not sending money to a phone number that belongs to another one of their characters?

IMO find other ways, I don't see a reason to minimize character interaction even further.

You already can send payments over any distance, now you want it to be offline as well?

and this is besides the possible ways to abuse it.

I personally don't like the idea.

It's not really minimising character interaction though is it, when the purpose of this is to send money when both players aren't able to log in at the same time (the previous system of not being able to send money when both players aren't able to log in at the same time has, by it's very definition, less character interaction than this method, when you think about it). If anything, being able to do this opens up more business opportunities, in turn increasing character interaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see multiple accounts also.

So you could essentially have a savings account.

Currently I believe the only multiple accounts you get is if you own a business.

Back