What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

oh and this could people also stop with this

Lemmen

I like boats
Unlinked
"You're not allowed to do that"

"how did you do that?"

"The government officials will deport you"

"You'll get deported"

"See you on the government website"

plz, it's ruining my immersion

Last edited by a moderator:
People use this terms to remain in roleplay and to also try to hint to someone that they can not do what they had done or are doing. I don't see an issue with these terms in game personally.

To expand on my reply:

I mean like, you see someone lockpicking in the GZ, they might not know so someone will say "Buddy you could get deported for that, I suggest stopping" it fair. But if someone says like "Oh I will get you deported" that is obviously threats to report, so it depends on the situation and how it is said.

Last edited by a moderator:
People use this terms to remain in roleplay and to also try to hint to someone that they can not do what they had done or are doing. I don't see an issue with these terms in game personally.
It's not very roleplay-ey to say these things in-game, because in RP you don't know there's a set of rules that everybody has to follow. therefor having the majority of your vocabulary consisting of these phrases that everybody uses is more than poor, or fail rp in my book for that matter, as that sentence can ruin an rp session in seconds. If you really have to do something, like hint something out of RP. Use the text chat. or atleast be creative.

To expand on my reply:

I mean like, you see someone lockpicking in the GZ, they might not know so someone will say "Buddy you could get deported for that, I suggest stopping" it fair. But if someone says like "Oh I will get you deported" that is obviously threats to report, so it depends on the situation and how it is said.
I agree with Mr. Scofield xD 

I don't like the whole "see you on the government website" that's just a 2.8 and a half

It's not very roleplay-ey to say these things in-game, because in RP you don't know there's a set of rules that everybody has to follow. therefor having the majority of your vocabulary consisting of these phrases that everybody uses is more than poor, or fail rp in my book for that matter, as that sentence can ruin an rp session in seconds. If you really have to do something, like hint something out of RP. Use the text chat. or atleast be creative.
It's just an easier way to inform newer people that they might be breaking a rule. I don't see it ruining any RP in my opinion. Most new people do not know to use // in direct to talk out of roleplay. 

It's just an easier way to inform newer people that they might be breaking a rule. I don't see it ruining any RP in my opinion. Most new people do not know to use // in direct to talk out of roleplay. 
I could perhaps understand your side when dealing with newer players. But this is something that I am the victim of on a daily basis, and think we could agree that I'm anything but a newer player.

Back