What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

oh Vladic Ka

Bob....gif?????? Second time you've done this now, won't tell you again - we expect more. :p
Sorry.

jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif

i would like an employment tribunal under the discrimination act all I ask for is a written apology from SI Vlad and 300K   

i would like an employment tribunal under the discrimination act all I ask for is a written apology from SI Vlad and 300K   
I think you should give Vladic compensation for mocking his accent, I suggest 1 mil comp and a week of being timmy free.

thats unfair i would like to take this higher please as i was insulted in the workplace and is very demoralising  

thats unfair i would like to take this higher please as i was insulted in the workplace and is very demoralising  
You was not insulted I think he actually complimented you, but you turned to mockery and Vladic is a soft gentle sole and you hurt him emotionally.

What you did was in fact  insubordination, So due to this fact we have had to remove your PTO, and give you a fine of 1,000,000 it needs to be paid to Vladic by the end of the day with a heart felt apology, If we deem your apology is insincere, we will have to take further action.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel that we should perhaps allocate a 15 minute slot to Timmy at the next meeting for a full apology to be made to Vladic in front of the entire police force so we can all be sure this situation has been dealt with.

OK the victim of the incident has spoken on Saturday 25th October at 8pm, SPC Timmy is required to be present so SI Vladic Ka can inflict the punishment deserved.

Case Solved.

OK the victim of the incident has spoken on Saturday 25th October at 8pm, SPC Timmy is required to be present so SI Vladic Ka can inflict the punishment deserved.

Case Solved.
I need to record this 10minute period of abuse for my collection.

Dear SI Vlad

im sorry if I Insulted you in any way you are a really awesome SI and a mate and you are funny

if I insulted you i would accepted  DI fuel's punishment and be in a channel with you in Teamspeak for Ten minutes and i will give you £1 mill   

from SPC Timmy [DEA] [PTO]

Dear SI Vlad

im sorry if I Insulted you in any way you are a really awesome SI and a mate and you are funny

if I insulted you i would accepted  DI fuel's punishment and be in a channel with you in Teamspeak for Ten minutes and i will give you £1 mill   

from SPC Timmy [DEA] [PTO]
^ If we all chip in can we casually be in the channel when this occurs? ^

its upto Fuel and Vlad so i dont know  or SI Neo 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back