What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ohhh Hi Im Eldark

Eldarkmagic

Unlinked
So thought it was about time I put one of these in as I have recently received the 1 year award so errmm Hi its been great and I have met some great people some becoming staff @Yak @INS Wolfy  my first moments on the server was well event full I found out what the UNMC was got money from being a hobo and going to PD begging being part of playtime squad we had multiple problems when @Ali Barber and @Alex Jackson drove into us multiple times!

When I made my first mil I got rebel licence and joined Vendetta family with @DairyleaPP and @outlaw along with @AdamBZ showing me the rules earning money and a laugh soon though they realized I was an idiot and got kicked out :( but then I joined Notorious Vincere were we did well something getting into gun fights and stuff thanks to @Saul Goodman for letting me in the gang and I will always remember NV and Hunters working together

Eventually it came to the time to leave and join the cops I got to the rank of SPC somehow this was still when I had no idea what I was doing I then left joining some gang I cant remember then I joined @AdamBZ again to create a gang called Oppression but after a bit we joined Paradox meeting a few new people and a great laugh then me deciding to join the cops again I got into NCA as a PC thanks to @Ivhan and @Archie joining academy at SPC thanks to @SI Coozer and @Fluqi enjoying my self a great amount keeping me in till I reached DSGT and now well now Im in UNMC as a Pfc having one of the best times I ever have 

And now for the quotes and memory's

@Yak:When I first joined because of him and I still dont know if we can body glitch ;)

@Alex Jackson and @Ali Barber always crashing and blowing us up

@Natan @DSGT Dragon @AdamBZ forehead memes

@Hadi Doogle sniping on hills back in having competitions about it

@TempR STFU tempr @HappyKnife

NCA memes @INS Wolfy @Alex Jackson @INS Geoff @INS Smithy @AdamBZ

@Sir Declan PTS memes @VikRambo and didnt get me banned

and a lot more but I cant remember im not the best at remembering 

@Fallen Bobby thats it

Last edited by a moderator:
Was really nice playing you when I did, shame to see you go!

Back