What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ok its wierd but damn the internet is fascinating: aircrash modeling

lionel

Destroyer of Shit Tech Advice
so was bored at work today and wondered about and came across this little gem creator on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/delanyify/videos
this guy literally recreates the accidents in a factual manner, its not about gore or shock, but im going to admit its quite a morbid hobby.

Very interesting!

Might watch a couple more, it's slightly addicting for some reason

Ẁatched a couple, seems like he is recreating episodes of Air Crash Investigation in miniature, that doesn't take away from what he is doing as I imagine he is setting up the aircraft to behave like those that were sadly lost and see if he can understand how that feels in the simulations.

Much the same as real pilot training.

I had a couple of flying lessons years ago and had to handle a real aircraft that was empty of fuel, it was a pretty exhausting experience, we pushed it across the apron to the pump and filled it up then went flying.

I had a couple of flying lessons years ago and had to handle a real aircraft that was empty of fuel, it was a pretty exhausting experience, we pushed it across the apron to the pump and filled it up then went flying.
This comes to mind ....
0cx3p4U.jpg

I love watching the show Air Crash Investigation so this might be right up my alley.

Back