What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Old UNMC Clothing Set

Lincoln

I am selling a couple of the old unmc clothing sets.

A set consists of: Old clothing, old backpack, black chest rig & nato pilot helmet (Built in NVG)

Not selling separately

Starting bid: 1 Mil

Bid increments: 50k minimum

c17a1fa4a74c879ed9f970697f2ab7b0.png

7b6aef6027323184a1c6a7b5db850f49.png

Yo man you better watch out with that umnc stuff man!!!! umnc gonna hunt u down ya know

Erm, I do hate to ruin the mood but does the old unmc uniform not consist of a beret or csat combat helmet? And if were talking about the pilot uniform I do believe its the csat pilot uniform :) Either way I not trying to ruin things and I am gonna bid 1.5 mill XD 

Erm, I do hate to ruin the mood but does the old unmc uniform not consist of a beret or csat combat helmet? And if were talking about the pilot uniform I do believe its the csat pilot uniform :) Either way I not trying to ruin things and I am gonna bid 1.5 mill XD 
Well technically speaking the UNMC uniform can look a few ways as there are a variety of head pieces. The nato pilot helmet with built in NVG is one of the hardest to get. 

2 mil buy now
I am looking for a lot more than 2m for a buy out ;)

Bids are open until Thursday evening. As I am most likely not online tomorrow.

The white shirt and dark trousers,   might be known as the old bounty hunters im sure its marked as Marshall outfit.  in game tho

Back