What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

On and Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie Cel

Hey guys :]

So as like 2 people? know, I just graduated from University (In America... might mean something different elsewhere) and I have entered a really big transitional phase of my life. A lot of that transition will involve potato internet speeds (I hate my home town). 

So what I'm saying is, someone is going to have to cause chaos on the server without me ! 

I'll still probably be on the forums a lot because I'm in the habit of checking them on my phone, but I most likely won't have much time for a while to actively play games.

This is a great community and I'm really glad I have been a part of it. It's not the game that keeps players here, it's the people, you guys are all great.

Anyways I'll still be around... just not... around?

Also @Police Academy - Don't kick me. Please. :3

(Also I Just had a brilliant idea. Each department should have their own forum account so that people can easily tag them in posts and the departments can use their accounts to make status updates for the people who follow it with important info ! - Someone type that up into a suggestion)

Have fun on Altis ! Wish I could join.

~Julia

Edit: I decided it was rude to only mention one person soooo... I won't mention any. You are all awesome :3

Last edited by a moderator:
See you around XD

Also @Police Academy - Don't kick me. Please. :3

(Also I Just had a brilliant idea. Each department should have their own forum account so that people can easily tag them in posts and the departments can use their accounts to make status updates for the people who follow it with important info ! - Someone type that up into a suggestion)
Congrats on graduating!  Now the real troubles start ;)

Also with regards to the above, it's called discord. You should try it some time <insert Kappa here> ;P

Aww shit, still waiting for my Airport Security task..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back