What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[On HOLD]

Palm

-snipettty snipetty-

On hold due to new update, going to keep it for now​

Last edited by a moderator:
Can vouch, really nice in hm raids due to loads of angles that coppers don't expect. Not to mention when you can pull out ifrits from the Garage etc (if he is selling, really good to have also).

good luck with when you have a starting bid of 10mill. I would possibly bid 4mill at max , sure it may be the only house close to the HM.

But 1. It has no eyes on the main HM building at all

and 2. its only covering one side of many that "coppers" can come from.

So if you want, I can place my starting bid at 1.5mill

Not really worth 10m especially when there is a chance the compound can move location.  

10 mil is rather steep my friend, from what i can see you're targeted from the military compound and furthermore only covering one angle.. id suggest lowering the starting price to 1.5 mil, if its worth it surely it wont sell for less! :D 

10 mil is rather steep my friend, from what i can see you're targeted from the military compound and furthermore only covering one angle.. id suggest lowering the starting price to 1.5 mil, if its worth it surely it wont sell for less! :D 
I wouldn't recommend doing an hm without military tower, so it's not a worry since friendly's would be in there.
Plus it's not only used for combat. I made more money than 1.5 mil from it, just because cops left the door and the vault open to HM.

Not going to sell this beauty for less than 10 mil.

I wouldn't recommend doing an hm without military tower, so it's not a worry since friendly's would be in there.
Plus it's not only used for combat. I made more money than 1.5 mil from it, just because cops left the door and the vault open to HM.

Not going to sell this beauty for less than 10 mil.
ahh thats a good point.. 

No I think people don't realise how good a location this is. It's also a short drive to the airport. Top quality location. 

Back