What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

One less Cowboy

TheRealCheese

Billy McCletuson's time has come. Some of you know already, but for those who don't, Billy McCletuson is dead. With his death, i take my leave!
I have really enjoyed my stay on this server and I felt welcome almost everywhere I went.
Billy has had quite the adventure, from just driving around and being idiots with his brother Cletus, to working at Auto Exotic and getting to know a whole lot of people! Then going and becoming the best gangster in town! (Not really). I have enjoyed every part of his story.

So as a final goodbye i would like to thank some people....I don't know anyones name on here but im hoping the right people see this anyways!

Thank you Cletus for giving me some of the funniest memories i have from gaming. Also thank you for being a great friend.

Thank you Rachie and Jeep for giving me a great time at Auto Exotic, always fun hanging around with you two, even if i did get way to drunk at times.... Much love

Thank you Molotov for being there from the beginning and inviting me to one of the funniest and most annoying group of friends i've ever had.

Thank you KC and Micky for letting me join 229 and letting me see and experiance some of the greatest RP i've seen on the server.

Thank you Dwayne for being the best nephew one could ever ask for, but also being funny as hell.

Thank you Ricky for being the greatest janibur, you are one of the funniest people i know.

Thank you Father for always being a funny and wierd guy!

Thank you Eric Doyle (i know, a gangster thanking a police man) for the great times and probably going easy on me in the cells 😉

Thank you Tucker O'Niel!! You gave me some of the best memories from the server. From your O'Niel character to your cop character, you always gave me the greatest time. ❤️

This is not everyone but this list could go on without an end. Thank you to everyone who accepted me and made me feel at home on this server, it really ment alot.

Much love to 229, Auto Exotic and TireNutz ❤️ I am going to miss this place ❤️
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
TP3-2.jpg

The amount of fun and amazing times we've shared on this journey. 
Almost a year in the making. 
Cletus is gonna miss his dysfunctional bruthr very much!
And i am sure a lot of people is gonna feel like there is something missing when you're not around. 😭 

Rest in splattered pieces Billy McCletuson ❤️  
(Because he jumped and *splat* himself)

Thank you for amazing RP!

I've always really enjoyed your character whenever I've run into you, and I consider it a great loss for the server that you're leaving ❤️ 

Wish you all the best!

i managed to find a photo from the day you joined 229, sad too see you go ❤️
Wish you all the best else where

9b6fe3e73b591ba2cb0642cd4543be15.jpg

Peace out Billy always a good laugh when you were around gonna miss ya, wishing you the best for the future! 💙

From you hating my cop character to you loving my 229 character...

Sad to see you go mate, hope you're back soon

200.gif

Very sad to see a close friend go, i hope you find joy in what ever you do next! dont be a stranger!

Damn Billy, tough to see you go man- kinda tears my heart ngl.
Thanks for being a great mate and going along on crazy adventures ❤️ you will be missed an incredible amount..

200.gif

Love yah

Big L didnt even get a mention, screw you

Sad to see you go if I knew you was leaving I would of came around just to say goodbye one last time - dont be stranger, carry on shit talking in discord ❤️ 

shame you are leaving bud but thank god. The AE toilet paper is safe once again. we have be wiping with t-shirts and the smell coming from the dumpsters is nasty. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see you go and your diamond just showed as well.

Had some really funny moments with you. 

Wishing you all the best. 

Well that sucks i remember when you guys used to come to the street buy shit and tried that lucky plucker start up fun times man, Seeing by the bright side atleast i won't confuse both cletus brothers.

Jokes aside sad to see you go lad hope to see you comeback one day even if its on another character. 

Damn one less hillbilly for me to bully, no i only get to bully Cletus, nah but for real I've loved every interaction I've had with you billy you were never a soul who put a frown on my face you always managed to make me laugh, you will be dearly missed my friend.

I'm going to miss that darn hillbilly, all the best in your next adventure ❤️

That's a big shame. Really enjoyed your RP along with Cletus! Some of my favourite to deal with on the server!

Back