What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

One time payment to cross UNMC border.

eval_betty

Just thinking out loud. I feel there needs to be an option to pay an annual pass to cross the boarder. Also, I feel there needs to be consistency with the "tax" while crossing. Having to pay 5k one crossing and then 50k is a bit excessive. What if I payed 500k for an annual pass? Thoughts?

Sounds good MAAAN!

Honestly though, I do actually like this idea, just not sure how it would all be saved and recorded - just me and my lack of knowledge with spreadsheets etc.

The tax itself is just for RP so the value changes from person to person but there are standards and the tax changes on what you're doing in the lands. But i do like the idea of the annual tax.

I am in the process of standardising taxation and fees for blackmarket, checkpoint and importing/exporting of illegal goods which will be signed off by the Generals when its final, a public document will be made available after this.

However we tax for RP purposes ie, maintaining our territory, roads & transportation, residential, industrial, business and commercial cost alot of money to upkeep, remember we have no funding from the Altis Goverment as we are own state.

Im my own opinion we will not be doing an annual pass as it is too much work to keep track off and again the tax is to engage in roleplay with people.

Tickets/Visas that you need to buy and those funds get added to the UNMC's gang funds has always been on mind... poke poke @TinyBigJacko @Ciaran

Then the UNMC dont need to go on steam and buy papers please... they can do it on the border, check the players allow them to cross or reject there entry (game within a game)

mmmmm yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
Tickets/Visas that you need to buy and those funds get added to the UNMC's gang funds has always been on mind... poke poke @TinyBigJacko @Ciaran

Then the UNMC dont need to go on steam and buy papers please... they can do it on the border, check the players allow them to cross or reject there entry (game within a game)

mmmmm yeah
thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

Back