What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Open or closed - suggestion

shiftea

With the new repair update it's useful as well as important to know who is open and avaiable vs who may be closed at that time of day. I've also included a other companies as well as services such as the NHS (whether or not that should or need to be shown can be down to design choice)

Quick app mockup below

IMnJFpk.png

0rCHNU7.png

Super simple just using a colour code of green or red to show which shop is open. So that the player knows which is available and which isn't. Could be expanded to include other business such as the Gallery but I left out having too many to keep it short and sweet for now. 

I also believe this would remove some of the un-necessary OOC chatter asking if something is online or not 

+1 - app could be controlled by the CoC ( @Nikolai) and they could decide what businesses are listed on the app to prevent any falling inactive and showing perm closed etc… 

I personally don't like the idea of people being able to see when NHS are online, else I like the rest 🙂

I personally don't like the idea of people being able to see when NHS are online, else I like the rest 🙂
Yes I wasn't sure on that one. My only thought for adding it was all the OOC chatter it can create with people asking

+1 Like the idea but public services such as solicitors and NHS shouldn't be listed and for Gruppe 6 have it just linked to the keystore so a member can go there and open the shop by unlocking the doors.

shouldn't show police/NHS, doesn't make sense, and the NHS part would just be used to see if it's worth waiting or just respawning when your time is up

the rest is fine by me tbf, seems like a solid idea

+1 - app could be controlled by the CoC ( @Nikolai) and they could decide what businesses are listed on the app to prevent any falling inactive and showing perm closed etc… 
Could work.
would mean CoC members, would need to be more active than they are now, as most of us only hop on to do "stuff" when we have to.

shouldn't show police/NHS, doesn't make sense, and the NHS part would just be used to see if it's worth waiting or just respawning when your time is up

the rest is fine by me tbf, seems like a solid idea

Could work.
would mean CoC members, would need to be more active than they are now, as most of us only hop on to do "stuff" when we have to.
I didn’t actually read the part about police or NHS properly and but I do agree that shouldn’t be. I think player owned businesses is what this would suit best (mechanic shops etc…)  

Even dealerships and could be changed to red if COC repossess it or there is no stock. 

Back