What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Open or Shut Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepred

Unlinked
Very good evening!

I'm here again, hopefully I'll be able to formulate myself without writing for two hours this time.

I have been talking to a lot of UNMC members during the past couple of days, and if there's one thing I can say for certain, it's this:

In this current state, we are basically caged animals. The fact that we cannot exit our teritorry is simply a waste of our time. We are here to explore, have fun and interact with the entirety of the map, not be stuck on less than a fifth of it.

​
Now, I absolutely understand that this is a temporary solution put in by the administrators. But why, may I ask? Limiting interaction between the only two whitelisted factions on the server makes no sense, at least not in our current state.

Moving on from this, I have also been hearing a lot of dissatisfaction from the police. The fact that they are basically banned from interacting with us, even off-duty, does not appear to be well liked internally in the police.

Based on all of these arguments, I present you with a poll. 

1. Leave it as it currently is, in essence: shut the border.
  2. Return to the previous state, in essence: open the border.
Now I do realize that there may be changes to coming in the "near future", but this is a relative term, that none of us can relate to. Are we going to be stuck up north, having literally nothing to do (trust me, it's getting weird up here), for a couple of days, weeks or months?

I don't know, and frankly, it's a waste of my time. Sorry, but that's the truth of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for Open the border, the officers are experiencing issues with it being used as a safezone. Aswell as the UNMC are basically roleplay penned from us. The people that enjoy RP (Sometimes war...) with eachother are stuffering.

Locking this vote until the new changes are put in place

Its clear the police V UNMC always ends in crying... the chances was had and it cannot continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back