What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Open Server 2

Open Server 2

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Yeah i agree because over the past 2 days i haven't been able to get into server 1... Its really irritating as i'm trying to get my rebel licence but i can't make money because i'm not able to do jobs.

no idea my bets are it is to do with funding
Nothing to do with funding. More to do with people getting an RP experience rather than a solo farming experience. 

4D37A9BD-3F57-46FB-9320-E930EC335FD9.jpeg

See. No need for it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that... But why would it be open only for a very short time?
because lots of ppl log of, there will be like 2 players. No point in having it up. Even with 140 players, interaction with other people can sometimes be hard to find, so with only 10 players there will not be any interaction end of.

No need for the the attitude Simon! It was a question nothing else! What is your Issue!?

Last edited by a moderator:
We are slowly increasing the Population limit on S2 it is now at 140. Hopefully it will continue to increase and stay stable.

Even at Peak times over the weekend there was never more than 30 people on S2 and for a very short time. 

When the demand is high enough we will open S2 but currently it has not been required. 

Back