What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Operation Million-Malus

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Gentlemen, as many of you are now aware, I am well on my way to completing the initial phase of Operation Million-Malus. Over the next few weeks I shall be revolutionising the way we think about agriculture on the isle we call home, bringing healthy, affordable, and nutritious food to the masses.

Part one of this plan is so nearly complete. Reaching £1,000,000 from apple sales alone. Many of you laughed, said it could not be done, or doubted my integrity - however I am proud to announce I have exceeded the £650,000 mark. This equates to 13,000 apples picked (plus freebies given out), leaving 7000 to go.

Considering apples sell £50 a piece, and my bag only carries 64 of them this was no small feat. I have accrued over 14 hours of apple picking footage (perhaps a super-speed video will be released), with many more hours put in before filming started.

I would like to thank those who have encouraged me, and curse those who have halted my operations by force. To the police force, who I am sure by now must expect to see me hanging around lazarus' drug shack, I am eternally thankful for the security and trust now established with me - I assure you it shall not be abused.

As always, keep your ear to the ground, and updates will be made very soon. 

Dain

dude, I'm online in a couple of hours, you can borrow my Zamak transport to do some farming as it will save you trips backward and forward. I would be abliged to help a fellow citizen trying to earn a hard earned living.

Regrettably I will not be on until this evening, however if your offer still stands then that could boost production quite nicely. You have my thanks.

Dain

I have a HEMMT Box or Tempest that you could use you did give me a apple so it is only fair to return the favour.

I admire you even attempting it. Where are you picking all these apples from? lol 

Back