What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Option To Choose Underwear

ClassyCustom

Currently, people always wear the same underwear when they take off their tops and trousers. I think players should be able to pick what they wear under their clothes and not rely on an outfit to change what they wear under the main clothes  

Whilst yes more player choice is always great, I can see very few to no RP scenarios or incidents where this would matter.

Whilst yes more player choice is always great, I can see very few to no RP scenarios or incidents where this would matter.

It is more of customization, than a extra RP feature. Same way as we can choose our clothing, shoes, chains etc. More options, more possibilities!

It is more of customization, than a extra RP feature. Same way as we can choose our clothing, shoes, chains etc. More options, more possibilities!
I support your idea so +1

Gang themed underwear, out in all black not sure who you kidnapped, pull down their trousers and look for the colours 😂 interesting RP outcomes 
I +1 this cause my homie sam always makes the person strip.

While there are some options in the females clothing but they only count as trousers, so an additional slot for underwear would be nice. +1

Back