What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Orca got scrapped by Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ao Tokitaari

In-game name:

NilsTheGerman

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):

What was lost:

Orca

Value of item/money lost:

1.000.000 (One Million Pounds)

Quick description of what happened:

I reported my Chopper as stole because it was...

but the cop who scrapped it wasn´t on when I reported it.

I talked to him and he recommended to post it here.

He said he would be the necessary proof :D

His Name is: DI T-Robot .

I hope this can be taken care of soon :D

Kind Regards

NilsTheGerman

Soon as it was stolen did you report this to the police via the contact police.

It was on server two and me and shepred were the only two units on. later we came across a helicopter it looked long crashed so it is possible he reported it and no officers were online to see his message he did come to us later demanded 1 mill at the door of my car than killed me and my officer after we replied to his complaint of "why was it scrapped" but i have some confidence that his helicopter was actually stolen

It was on server two and me and shepred were the only two units on. later we came across a helicopter it looked long crashed so it is possible he reported it and no officers were online to see his message he did come to us later demanded 1 mill at the door of my car than killed me and my officer after we replied to his complaint of "why was it scrapped" but i have some confidence that his helicopter was actually stolen
Well after your officer said that it was my responsibility to make sure my STOLEN Chopper is not in a Green Zone i just gone a bit mad and said like: fuck this i had enough! Lay on the ground or you will be killed because i had sniperbackup :D

so it was basically a hostage situation :D

Hey i don´t want to sound impatient now but the usual timeframe for these compensation requests should take a max. of 48 hours but this time has expired so i would really appreciate a proper answer :D  

There are no timeframes here!

They will get solved as soon as we get to them :)

1m has been refunded back to your in game bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back