What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Other Game Server Suggestions - VOTE

Which Game Server Should we Host?

• The Black Death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Busterguy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Hello everyone. We are looking to replace the Life is feudal server with a new game. The reason for this is because its not getting many players and the game it's self does not have that big of a player base.

The poll here is going to be for MMO RPG style games that we can host a server on.

The current games we have thought of are followed:

• DayZ (RP style server)
  • The Black Death
  • Five Reborn (Private GTA V server)

If you have any games to suggest then post them below and il make a poll in a few hours and run it for a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
DayZ Standalone would be amazing, especially a private hive, but from what I know its quite hard to host. But DayZ would have my vote

Hello everyone. We are looking to replace the Life is feudal server with a new game. The reason for this is because its not getting many players and the game it's self does not have that big of a player base.

The poll here is going to be for MMO RPG style games that we can host a server on.

The current games we have thought of are followed:

• DayZ (RP style server)
  • The Black Death
  • Five Reborn (Private GTA V server)

If you have any games to suggest then post them below and il make a poll in a few hours and run it for a few days.
If you do a Five Reborn with that LSPDFR mod in british version then i'm going to buy GTA V instantly

DayZ RP, I'm already in deep if you've not all seen already, the stuff that can be created in that game is amazing when you don't kill on sight.

As long as you didn't allow "text RP" and had a mature player base, you'd have my full support.

If you do a Five Reborn with that LSPDFR mod in british version then i'm going to buy GTA V instantly
The problem with five reborn is that it will require alot of dev work to get it set up. Also there is no ingame voice on GTA so its just a bit awks.
Anyway. Poll is going up. so cast your votes.

On the topic of DayZ, as I'll be the one maintaining the server and haven't played DayZ in a long time, which one is being referenced? Standalone or Arma 2 mod? If you can see what another community has done and think it's a good idea to get ourselves, message me privately the community name or even just describe the feature (don't panic it's not advertising if it's just to me for the purpose of dev work) and I'll look into it. That said, open to anything.

DAY.....FUCKING......Z....

[SIZE=72pt]Roleplay[/SIZE]

[SIZE=400pt]Roleplay[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]DID I MENTION ROLEPLAY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]IN DAYZZ[/SIZE]

On the topic of DayZ, as I'll be the one maintaining the server and haven't played DayZ in a long time, which one is being referenced? Standalone or Arma 2 mod? If you can see what another community has done and think it's a good idea to get ourselves, message me privately the community name or even just describe the feature (don't panic it's not advertising if it's just to me for the purpose of dev work) and I'll look into it. That said, open to anything.
Well I am in a DayZRP community and it seems pretty straight forward, all the admin stuff is done using hit logs to stop RDM, Ile message you with more details now. 

Word of warning with DayZ. There is currently only one hosting provider for a DayZ private hive. To host a full 60 slot server it will cost £118.80 per month. Or £59.40 for 30 slots...

There is no way to host our own server, we would have to go though a third party seller.

Word of warning with DayZ. There is currently only one hosting provider for a DayZ private hive. To host a full 60 slot server it will cost £118.80 per month. Or £59.40 for 30 slots...

There is no way to host our own server, we would have to go though a third party seller.
Bohemiwhy?

Bohemiwhy?
Because they are money grabbing little ************* ******* *****.

Don't let me express my hatred towards games they don't let you self-host.

Another game I had in mind was also 7 Days to Die, I've seen @play it quite a bit recently and I've hosted a private server in the past for a small friends group and it is pretty straightforward.

Because they are money grabbing little ************* ******* *****.

Don't let me express my hatred towards games they don't let you self-host.

Another game I had in mind was also 7 Days to Die, I've seen @play it quite a bit recently and I've hosted a private server in the past for a small friends group and it is pretty straightforward.
tbh setup Arma 2 DayZ e/overpoch server with rp <3<3<3<3<3 orgasm

Back