What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Our police party got interrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really disappointed watching this video, this is not Academy's fault.( @DemonPuppy).

We are all here to have fun, but in that uniform you represent the whole police force, and your actions can go long way, so act accordingly. I'm personally against ANY camping at processor and traders. In 10 minutes you can make one whole patrol circuit and come back.

That initiation was awful, you are a police unit,not bunch of hobos with rook trying to rob that guy. I'm gonna have a word with you @Rekk later on regarding this as you are in my Constabulary.

I would like to apologise for this on behalf of Kavala Constabulary and we will make sure that anything of this sort will be prevented in the future

I think enough shredding has been done for one day; their reputations are tarnished and the thread has been shat on. Reprecussions have and will continue to happen but I will stop it from going further on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back