What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Overwatch FREE Weekend.

VikRambo

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
wag1,

In case you didn't know, Overwatch will be having a free weekend for all platforms (PC,PS4,X-SHIT1). This weekend ,NOVEMBER 18–21, you can download and play overwatch for free. It's the full game too with all the thingies and all the maps. Have fun.

FOR WINDOWS PC

Step 1: Download and install the Battle.net desktop app, if you haven't already, and launch it.
Step 2: Create a FREE Battle.net account, or log in with an existing account. 
Step 3: Click the "Overwatch" icon, located on the left-hand side of the Battle.net desktop app.
Step 4: Select your region from the drop-down menu, then click "Install" to begin the installation process.
Step 5: Once installed, click "Play" to begin!

The Police Academy training constab are gonna be having some constab games, maybe you rebels can go play this and shoot something other than cops for a day or two.

Perfect for if you are half minded about buying the full game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played my first game of this today against bots then this game against players:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I could see myself getting addicted to this.

2 hours ago, Vladic Ka said:

Played my first game of this today against bots then this game against players:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
mmhmm cant stop playing it. 

im busy till like wednesday but chuck me your battletag over and il add you and we can all play together me you and a friend of mine

Naexxi#2874 for those who want to play. Im quite experienced as i played during the beta and been playing it since day 1 of the release.

I played some matches during the beta. It's quite nice but not my type of game I would pay 50$ for.

Back