What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Owned Tattoo parlors (Custom tattoos designs)

Nimbruh

This is an idea I have thought about a while ago, I thought about custom tattoos would be sick and the idea went out of my head for a few months. I just recently thought again about it. I was thinking along the lines of being able to get custom tattoos. I had a friend very recently saying he'd want a particular tattoo on his chest that means a lot to him.

Then what popped into my head, being able to own a tattoo shop. There's a lot of ideas/suggestions that could come into this if people like this idea! Everyone loves tattoos and I think owning a tattoo shop it could bring great business opportunities and also create great RP along with it as well. 

I was thinking that people who work ion these tattoo shops can add in custom stencils and people could request tattoo designs and unique personal designs as well, so there could be tattoos out there which mean ALOT to someone personally and they can have that inked onto their character. This will also mean, there's a lot of tattoos out there within the server that you run into a bunch of other people with the same exact tattoos, I think it would be good if there was more designs, custom and personal tattoos. With these unique tattoos I was thinking more RP involved, like someone can come into the shop, a tattoo artist could be there which it's all been discussed beforehand and they maybe sit/lay on a tattoo chair and the person working at the tattoo shop will them add the unique tattoo onto the other character.

So the owner/employees that work at the tattoo shop can 'perform the tattoo', scroll though and it will appear on their body just like it would happen when you go into the tattoo shop and scroll through the tattoos yourself like it is now. I'll add in a video to show kind of what it would be like.

I think this would give gangs/groups/couples/friends/coworkers to have a tattoo that resembles them. I know atm, The Lost have their own tattoos, it would be great to see other groups unique tattoos as well.

I think this would bring great opportunities to the server. It may take a bit of work but if this was made into something I think this would be awesome!

Maybe the owner could have tattoos in the tattoo list and whitelist that specific to certain gangs/groups or people!

If you like this idea let me know and any suggestions please post below 🙂

I'll add in some videos for references:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really do like the idea of a player ran tattoo shop, with custom tattoo it can bring a lot of fun unique RP. Maybe kidnap someone and force the worker to tattoo something on your victim’s face and taking a photo, who knows. Or get a unique tattoo for Gangs, MC’s, couples etc would be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
The server definitely needs more player ran business with RP interactions so its a +1 from me!

+1,  Love the idea of having something behind tattoo's and there being RP behind them too not just a menu!

Back