What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ozzy needs help.

Ozzycazy

So following a few weeks ago. My computer started to stutter on the screen following with games crashing when I attempted to start them. Following soon after my computer stopped working it it would only show me a blank screen now. Following this my computer also decided to not allow me to factory reset it anymore. And I am been debating whether or not, other than the issue. I'm going to attempt to reset my motherboard to see if this does anything. If anyone can find out what I'm kind of talking about that would be great.

Well it was worth trying to ask for some help but... unfortunately I found something else broken between the graphics card and motherboard. Any places I could probably sell the tower and parts?

what's broken? Any photos? What's the specification? Why not just replace the broken component?

Well was planning a fix. But spoke with irl friend according to him. I woule need all brand new parts. Mainly motherboard but heres the specs  

Gb8 ram 3.50ghz

R200 redeon graphics card

Intel 5 core processor

1 Tb hard drive

Unfortunately i dont got photos

Personally I don't think it should be all new. If your friend or anyone you know has a working desktop try all the components on there and it might just be something small.
Buying something entirely is always last resort if you can't figure it out. 

Back