What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pablo Escobar

Vacatio

In the 1980's a drug Lord named Pablo Escobar at his height made over $20 Billion a year, $60 million dollars a day, $2.5 million every hour, $41,666 every minute = to $664 every second. He spent $2,500 each month on rubber bands to hold his money stacks together. He berried hundreds of million of dollars in holes in the ground because he had no where to put it. And in the mid 80s he was listed as one of the most powerful men in the world ranked 7 richest man at the time. This is all true and i have just finished a Netflix tv series following his early life from his point of view up to his death and also the DEA agents and there struggle to catch him. The acting is fantastic and the story line is deep and exiting. If you have not already seen it its a good tv show to start. Here are the two best trailers for it....don't say they don't tempt you ;)    

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched this earlier in the year... brilliant watch! cannot wait for series 2

Narco's is a very well made and very good to the insight of Pablo Escobar, very good choice.

@Wilco I loved its and after looking into its its crazy how much of it is true. Not a lot of people had herd of him ether its just crazy. Nut ye the whole show was extremely good. 

I started watching it last month but I couldn't really get into it

@WhoisDan 

\
FidZknJ.gif

Great show! My aunt went to Medellin in the 80's and she was travelling by metro. As soon as she got out of the metro there where bullets flying everywhere, the military was having a gunfight with cartel members. There was so much gunfire that she noped back into the metro.

Back