What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Palmoz (aka Officer Lyto) setup

Bob Barowski

Advertising
ok this is my pc: I will try add some pics here and there :p Not for everything tho cause cba with finding pics off all my components rly :p

Hope u like it:

Case: CM Storm Big tower supersize with 6 fans in the case

UAKBXAa.jpg

GPU: GTX 780TI superclocked SLI (2 cards)

CPU: i7 6-core overclocked

Motherboard: MSI something (4 gpu slots)

PSU: 850W

RAM: 32gb 2400ghz kingstong beast series

Monitor: Double BenQ 144hz 24" monitors

XAt1Xwa.jpg

Mouse: Razer Ouroboros gaming mouse

GRzNyxY.jpg

Keyboard: Logitech G910 orion gaming keyboard

Ionvlm3.png

Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 

Harddrives: 500gb SSD harddrive and 4.5 terabytes of external harddrives.

and then some other shit that doesnt matter :p

This pc is a beast and runs everything with dual monitors for sure at ultra everything, Just before the new 900 series for geforce got released the "GTX 780TI" was "the beast" and was considered the bast gaming GPU on the planet by nvidia. Ive bought them before the 900 release so they were really expensive but now u can by them for about 20% less so if u need a new monster card go check it out!

Sounds like a fucking beast mate #SLIMASTERRACE

What kind of performance do you get in Arma 3?

Normallt i get awesome performance, but as we all know arma 3 is not even closed to an optimized game, i can have to 100fps, but i havnt done the guides where u tweak ur settings for more fps without loosing quality, then i could probably get more, and this is done with 2 144hz monitors plugged in.

If we woule look at other games in league of legends i have about 150+, battlefield 4 100-120+ fps.

In all honestly, my pc build is a pure overkill and way more expensive than actually needed to achive 80-90+ fps in normal games. Even tho inget 150+ u cant see the difference when u have a 144hz screen and over 80 fps.

Its really useful for stuff lile rendering, streaming and multitasking.

I can have 2 games up, stream in 1080p while i rendering a big 1080p+ quality so its more for those purposes i built this pc!

I hope this answer ur question? ;)

/palmoz

And to clear something up about the question u can find everywhere about 60hz (normal monitor) vs a 144hz monitor

The difference are amazing. For a game like CS GO u can see massive improvment with how the game looks and floats.

And other games like far cry 4 once u choose 144hz its i massive difference.

And ppl that have a 144hz monitor but cant feel any change, make sure u have a enough powerful gpu,cpu and that u actually got the windows updates for ur monitor and then actually toggled on 144hz, otherwise it will still be 60hz

Just a tip for ppl that maybe realise they havnt done it after reading this :)

Forgot to add my chair:

AKRACING black/white gaming chair :) i reccomend it!

and thankyou ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah then u have a beast aswell!

I went with the 780ti monsterclocked cause ill focusing more on gaming on this pc, cause they are optimized for that, not like we can play anything better than ultra so doesnt really matter lol! But i guess u have some beutiful rendering with those cards then? :)

Added to the build today: another ssd and a capture card! :)

Which capture card did you get and was it for a streaming/recording PC?

Last edited by a moderator:
@jurassic even tho 780ti are more optimized for gaming the titans are nothing else than beasts aswell!

Beutiful cards:p

Nice setup, I think I got the same monitor as you and I agree with the csgo difference went from DMG to LEM within like 4 days when I upgraded my monitor.

Back