What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pandagasm's rig, with 2x Titan X :-)

Iceboob

Unlinked
Pc gaming is a passion of mine and has been for a long time, i love building PCs and upgrading components. My current rig details are below, I'm waiting on the full fat Maxwell to comeout before i upgrade the 680's ... Edit: Full fat maxwell has arrived in a couple of Titan X's :D

CPU: Intel i7 5930K, 6 cores 12 threads, overclocked @ 4.375 Ghz, (35 x 125 bclk),

Mobo: ASUS Rampage V Extreme, X99, Socket 2011-3,

DDR4 RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, XMP @ 3000 Mhz,

GPU1: ASUS GTX Titan X, 1.451 Ghz GPU, 12GB VRAM @ 7Ghz, 

GPU2: ASUS GTX Titan X, 1.451 Ghz GPU, 12GB VRAM @ 7Ghz, 

C: 240GB Samsaung Pro SSD,

E: 480GB Corsair Force GT SSD,

F: 128GB OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS SSD,

R: 8x 2TB Western Digital RE4-GP drives, RAID 6, 

RAID: Adaptec ASR-6805 PCIe Raid Controller, 

Network: ASUS PCE-AC68 wireless adapter, 

PSU: Enermax Revolution 1250W,

Case: Coolermaster Cosmos 2, with custom made side window, 

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14,

Fans: Nanoxia & Noctua, 

Monitor 1: ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q, 27", 2560x1440 @ 144hz, G-Sync, 

Monitor 2: Dell 2414M, 24", 1920x1200 @ 60hz, portrait,

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB,

Mouse: Roccat Tyon,

Headset: Razer Megalodon 7.1,

Thats about it i think, i love it but still need moar FPS in Arma 3 :(

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wc6ibtB.jpg

Do you sell drugs outside of Altis as well or something!!! ;)   

Wow. Impressive, how many FPS do you get on average though?

I have a mid-range PC I'd say, and I average about 30 on Altis. I love my PC, However I'd still probably swim down the Thames naked using Ellen Degeneres' queefs as my oxygen supply just so I could see someone play Altis Life at over 50-60fps via a Skype video call on Dial-up internet. Props to you and your excessive amounts of disposable income!  :lol:   :angry:

@lionel Don't suppose you could sqeeze all this into my budget? xD xD.

This rig looks amazing! What was the total price? I'm looking at building a new PC soon myself

Wow. Impressive, how many FPS do you get on average though?

I have a mid-range PC I'd say, and I average about 30 on Altis. I love my PC, However I'd still probably swim down the Thames naked using Ellen Degeneres' queefs as my oxygen supply just so I could see someone play Altis Life at over 50-60fps via a Skype video call on Dial-up internet. Props to you and your excessive amounts of disposable income! :lol: :angry:
I havent played A3 or AL yet so cant say, ill be playing tonight after ice hockey so we'll see then :)

I used to get 60-70 fps with two 680's, so maybe look down that route? U can get them for cheap on ebay now. I sold mine for roughly £70 each.

The Titan X is very expensive, but over here I get them for about £200 cheaper each than the UK ;) Im glad I waited it out for big maxwell instead of jumping on the 980 because, im normally impulsive and impatient :p these things kick ass :D

@lionel Don't suppose you could sqeeze all this into my budget? xD xD.

This rig looks amazing! What was the total price? I'm looking at building a new PC soon myself
Ill take some proper photos soon, the things a bit dusty atm.
I try not to think about the price.... but I would estimate the rig now costs about.... errr... about... a little over £6000 :-/

yeah, that doesnt shock me that much :D

still rekon you should stop being cheap and go Quad SLI

I mean if your going to do it.... DO IT PROPERLY !

I have 2 780TIs and I have to disable SLI when I play Arma because my performance drops when it is enabled have you compared your performance with SLI on and off.

Back