What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Panic Button Change

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
I think the "panic button" could do with some minor tweaks to make it more noticeable. As of right now there is no animation or sound that alerts robbers, criminals etc that a police officer has activated their panic button which I think is a bit unbalanced, I'd quite easily be able to see a police officer go on his radio to panic IRL. I understand a panic button is meant to be inconspicuous, but I think there should be either an animation, a simple chest press for example to signify to criminals that they have alerted other officers, or even just a "beep" sound like a body cam activation. This would also help with NVL cases as if an officer is held at gun point/ knife point and is told to not "panic" but has already pressed it, you would be able to quite clearly distinguish when the officer did actually activate his panic button. 

I'd like to hear others' opinions on this, from both police and criminal perspectives to get a better understanding if others find this to be as overpowered as I do. 

it has an animation?!?!!?! I don't think I've ever seen an animation before. 

it has an animation?!?!!?! I don't think I've ever seen an animation before. 
yea, short animation of the officer putting their hand to the radio, just like when they talk on radio

I'd quite easily be able to see a police officer go on his radio to panic IRL.
I disagree with this part, irl the police use the same Sepura radio's we use in the Ambulance Service, you can very easily and discretely activate it and mute the emergency tone, especially for police who usually wear earpieces too.

Right now, as others have said there is a clear animation for pressing a panic.

Back