What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Park Jung/Triads taco shop

Kyle Racoon

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
l was looking to see if it is possible to get a triads taco/ food shop on triads turf. 

there is a Park Jung shop on the triads block and I believe its  perfect place to set up a food shop. 

Detailed Suggestion:

I myself have created Triads Tacos, this a great food business that has thrived over the past few months creating lots of RP scenarios and joined a few RPs for example most recently there was a grand opening at Marlows new motel where the food truck was hired and everyone enjoyed some food and drink while they checked the place out and had a little party. 

Also very recently we acquired a brand new taco truck with the Park Jung Livery, which would work perfectly with the shop as its called Park Jung restaurant. there is enough space for a car parking possibly 1 vehicle (taco truck), storage, safe and a chilling area in the back, there is enough space for truck deliveries. 

we would also love to have our own very own new food such as noodles, sushi etc. created with different ingredients this would make the area have more of a triads vibe and more people would connect with us and come along to create more RP scenarios. we could also buy fish, meat, etc to make new foods if they are able to be implemented. 

this would also give I other people reasons to fish and directly sell them to us once again creating more RP scenarios.  

The Pros:

this would make the area more built up and people would have more to do when around triads, this would be an amazing place to take someone on a date if your lucky enough to get one. 

this would generate more RP scenarios for the triads and different work. 

this 100 % would bring more and new people to the triads turf creating connections between new people in and out of the area. 

this would make more people likely to fish and possibly if able to implement into the city an illegal fish trade in the city. 

a new place for people in the city to attempt to rob (till and safe).  

new types of food for people to enjoy. 

i would be able to give people a job working inside the restaurant.  

The Cons:

this would be time consuming for the Devs and staff to sort out but we will make it worth while and do the best we can to create a new exiting place for all. 

this may cause issues with people wanting new food so prices may rise therefore causing people to pay more but that should die down just like it did the limeys smoothies the more supply the less demand therefore prices go down. 

we may spend a lot of time here especially when its new to the server but we will make sure we are RPing in other places like usual as we don't want to clump together forever and be not creating other RP scenarios than on our own turf. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no this will be like any other food store just selling new/ different things if possible along with tacos drink the usual stuff. i do not believe this will change the balance of the server it would just be a new exiting place for people to look at and create new and different RPs. 

PS. below is a photo of the restaurant and alley. 

and attached is a example video of what it can look like. 

many thanks for your time and I really hope you consider adding this in.  

kyle 

th

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have you tried to RP the business… at all? You don’t necessarily need an MLO to run a business. Its gonna be a -1 from me for now considering theres people who have been RPing their own businesses for months and still not got anything.

+1 From me, every time I've interacted with Kyle its been an absolute pleasure while he may not have shown the best proof of concept from this post his triad taco truck is awesome to have around at events and I know its a business he loves to run and is really passionate about. Much like Samuel said its would also just be nice to see more restaurants around!

+1 from me, I think this would be perfect to have as there is no restaurant in the little Seoul area anyways, would also be perfect as I’ve seen the truck around at events ect. This would be a perfect home base for the truck. Good luck Kyle.

+1 from me , im tired of having to travel quite far to get a decent meal . proof of concept is awesome and i think it will be a great addition to little Seoul

I think it would be nice to see more things on little soul and more restaurants in the city.

Also Kyle has been doing his taco business and I wish him luck to expand his business and more in the future 

JImmy Harold

+1 here. I feel that this would bring a new opportunity for the city to change slightly and move from the smoothie meta considering most shops struggle to  get them in unless they are ready and waiting at each storm as there is only one order per storm across all shops. Having a new restaurant would help people trying to get a decent meal around the city without having to travel too far. This location is almost perfect as it is in a hotspot of the city where lots of people hang around and with the triads being the employees there’s a big chance of there being one person minimum at the shop almost at all times. I do believe this would be a good idea and would impact the city in a good way. 

I wish you all the best in this Kyle!

you've almost just got the taco truck with the park jung livery.

idea isn't bad, but it seems that you're getting one thing and then almost instantly wanting another thing, i had personally never heard of "Triads Tacos" prior to you getting the livery(which isn't necessarily a bad thing keep in mind).

Lang and Diaz waited i believe 16-18 months before they got their place, and that didn't require anywhere close to the amount of dev time as this most likely would.

idea is good, but slow down please

Back