What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Park Ranger discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrid Belski

Donator
Donator
I just wondered if it’s possible to have a text channel added to the discord for the National Park Rangers?

I’ve got so many ideas to increase and enrich the park rangers role in the city that doesn’t need any dev input (although I do have ideas for that also, just waiting for business applications to open up) and it would be great if we could have a place to talk OCC to work out some logistics between us in order to roleplay?

**Accidentally posted in GTARP suggestions, feel free to delete from there**

I just wondered if it’s possible to have a text channel added to the discord for the National Park Rangers?

I’ve got so many ideas to increase and enrich the park rangers role in the city that doesn’t need any dev input (although I do have ideas for that also, just waiting for business applications to open up) and it would be great if we could have a place to talk OCC to work out some logistics between us in order to roleplay?

**Accidentally posted in GTARP suggestions, feel free to delete from there**
This would be a great addition I think. Something that can be used to increase the RP of Park Rangers. I would definitely affiliate myself with the job more if there was more RP within the Rangers. 

I fully endorse this suggestion. I feel there is great work Park Rangers could do with fantastic RP possibilities. Ive had some great RP with folks Ive found stranded in the hills or hiding on top of their cars from mountain lions. With a discord we could start to organise oueselves better and link up with folks who actually want to be ranger mains, not just in it for the armour and musket. 

I feel like all of this could be done in rp. Discord doesn't need it for every type of job. Group chat can solve all of them in game and can join freqs. however there would be lots of channels since it would have to be public as no one will go through only allowing those with license 

I think that this would actually be of benefit.  Being one of the jobs that provide you with a weapon and in the city there is no training on how the park rangers are to be utilised.  A discord channel to organise training and RP events would be great.  Park ranger Could be a great to create events, nature talks, Walks, mountain tours etc also police assistance and NHS training.  It would be great to see the park rangers role expanded and utilized and a place to discuss and organise these would be greatly appreciated.

Great suggestion.

I feel like all of this could be done in rp. Discord doesn't need it for every type of job. Group chat can solve all of them in game and can join freqs. however there would be lots of channels since it would have to be public as no one will go through only allowing those with license 
Problem is trying to find out who all the rangers are in the server to organise it so that it's like a working organisation. Also finding out who is serious about being a Ranger too.
Having a discord to get all of it structured better would be a great help and to get feedback on how to improve it.
Having them protech NHS while out where Mountain Lions are would be a great help and having it be organised would make things easier and  improve role playing.

I think this would be a great idea me self.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been meaning to ask, when was Emilio appointed as head ranger? Was he head ranger when Alice was around?
Head Park Ranger Emilio Ruiz asserted his dominance about 3 weeks ago. He took it by force and knowledge. His hard work and dedication to asking for fishing license from people has paid off.

81fb2f305b2f17aae6fac408b3f36d41-jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only ask because Astrid has been a ranger for almost 2 1/2 months now and hasn't seen him 😅  Astrid took on the role of head ranger after the police appointed her on the 13th August and I then made a forum post about implementing improvements.

I only ask because Astrid has been a ranger for almost 2 1/2 months now and hasn't seen him 😅  Astrid took on the role of head ranger after the police appointed her on the 13th August and I then made a forum post about implementing improvements.
It's Emilio's Ranger Station now.

I'm sure, can't wait to see what activities and improvements he brings to the job that haven't already been suggested 😏

Firsty, I like to commend you for the hardwork you're putting in as a Junior Park Ranger but I feel appalled that you believe the police have the authority to appoint someone as Head Park Ranger. Furthermore, I Emilio am a stud.

Firsty, I like to commend you for the hardwork you're putting in as a Junior Park Ranger but I feel appalled that you believe the police have the authority to appoint someone as Head Park Ranger. Furthermore, I Emilio am a stud.
😂 No worries Emilio the stud. I am a little concerned though that some of your friends said you were only 15 😨 Hoping that was a joke!

The issue with the job at the moment is people take the p*** with it very easily... Feel they can abuse it and have the right over everybody (which is just not the case).

It would be nice to see a form of dispatch implemented into Rangers so they can receive calls directly from the phone much like Taxis, Mechanics and so on.

Additionally it would be nice to see a revised uniform (something that actually makes you look like a Park Ranger and not one that you just ordered from Wish). A second vehicle would also be a good change going forward but it's not critical to the jobs progression.

The issue with the job at the moment is people take the p*** with it very easily... Feel they can abuse it and have the right over everybody (which is just not the case).

It would be nice to see a form of dispatch implemented into Rangers so they can receive calls directly from the phone much like Taxis, Mechanics and so on.

Additionally it would be nice to see a revised uniform (something that actually makes you look like a Park Ranger and not one that you just ordered from Wish). A second vehicle would also be a good change going forward but it's not critical to the jobs progression.
Yeah absolutely, this is what annoys me is how easily people can abuse the job. Take 20 photos in a super fast car and you’ve got a musket and never come back. Honestly, I’ve got so many ideas ready to burst that would work better in a discord rather than a group chat where messages disappear or the ‘dedicated’ ranger radio that the lost have access to 😏 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back